Search Issue Tracker
Status: Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[Android] Location app crashes due to error 'jstring has wrong type: android.location.Location'
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Build and Run Test scene on Android device (it has only one line Input.location.Start() in script)
3. When app launches, select "Allow" in the permission dialog
4. App will start and location service will start to initialize
5. Notice that app will crash in several second after beginning of location init
Reproducible: 5.5.0f1, 5.5.0f3, 5.6.0a5
Not reproducible: 5.5.0b11
Issue is not device specific
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Animator keeps StateMachine state when disabling GameObject
- Changes in behavior of AnimatorIK while editor is stopped
- In the "Lighting" window, the object added to the "Sun" doesn't save.
- Null character in InputField causes exception in InputField.MoveTextEnd
- [UI] ScrollRect with Canvas on it loses Anchors after placed on scene root without parent Canvas