Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[Android] Location app crashes due to error 'jstring has wrong type: android.location.Location'
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Build and Run Test scene on Android device (it has only one line Input.location.Start() in script)
3. When app launches, select "Allow" in the permission dialog
4. App will start and location service will start to initialize
5. Notice that app will crash in several second after beginning of location init
Reproducible: 5.5.0f1, 5.5.0f3, 5.6.0a5
Not reproducible: 5.5.0b11
Issue is not device specific
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Chrome66: no longer playing integrated audio
- Chrome65 deprecation warning: AudioParam value setter will become equivalent to AudioParam.setValueAtTime()
- Turn off stats collection for areas hidden in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.