Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0f3
Fixed in 5.5, 5.6
[Android] Location app crashes due to error 'jstring has wrong type: android.location.Location'
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Build and Run Test scene on Android device (it has only one line Input.location.Start() in script)
3. When app launches, select "Allow" in the permission dialog
4. App will start and location service will start to initialize
5. Notice that app will crash in several second after beginning of location init
Reproducible: 5.5.0f1, 5.5.0f3, 5.6.0a5
Not reproducible: 5.5.0b11
Issue is not device specific
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build