Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.1
[Android]Local AssetBundles do not load on Android
1) Open users submitted project.
2) Build and run for Android.
Expected result: You should see UI images in newly loaded scene from local AssetBundle.
Actual result: Scene from local AssetBundle is not loaded - logcat attached.
LG G3(D855) - Android 5.0
htc desire 510 - Android 4.4.3
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b6 5.3.2p4 5.3.1p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build