Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.1
[Android]Local AssetBundles do not load on Android
1) Open users submitted project.
2) Build and run for Android.
Expected result: You should see UI images in newly loaded scene from local AssetBundle.
Actual result: Scene from local AssetBundle is not loaded - logcat attached.
LG G3(D855) - Android 5.0
htc desire 510 - Android 4.4.3
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b6 5.3.2p4 5.3.1p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform