Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.1
[Android]Local AssetBundles do not load on Android
1) Open users submitted project.
2) Build and run for Android.
Expected result: You should see UI images in newly loaded scene from local AssetBundle.
Actual result: Scene from local AssetBundle is not loaded - logcat attached.
LG G3(D855) - Android 5.0
htc desire 510 - Android 4.4.3
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b6 5.3.2p4 5.3.1p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- In the Editor terrain is not rendered correctly when "Draw Instanced" on custom shader is enabled
- There is a refresh prompt even when there are no new Cloud projects available when Unity Hub is opened
- EditorSceneManager.sceneOpened and EditorSceneManager.sceneOpening events are not called when the scene is reloaded
- SkinnedMeshRenderer not rendering correctly in 2019.1 after altering mesh in Play Mode
- [Blocks] Position (Circle) does not take the Center Z value into account