Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.1
[Android]Local AssetBundles do not load on Android
1) Open users submitted project.
2) Build and run for Android.
Expected result: You should see UI images in newly loaded scene from local AssetBundle.
Actual result: Scene from local AssetBundle is not loaded - logcat attached.
LG G3(D855) - Android 5.0
htc desire 510 - Android 4.4.3
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b6 5.3.2p4 5.3.1p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Cannot change the font size of Text Mesh to zero when using a non-dynamic font
- "No valid Unity Editor license found. Please contact your adminstrator." error thrown when opening 2019.3.0a12 project
- ping.DestroyPing does not work resulting in increasing ping delay
- The cursor is visible when using CursorLockMode.Locked in the standalone build
- Shadows in Scene view are displayed one level Higher than they are set under the Light Shadow settings in the Inspector window