Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.1
[Android]Local AssetBundles do not load on Android
1) Open users submitted project.
2) Build and run for Android.
Expected result: You should see UI images in newly loaded scene from local AssetBundle.
Actual result: Scene from local AssetBundle is not loaded - logcat attached.
LG G3(D855) - Android 5.0
htc desire 510 - Android 4.4.3
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b6 5.3.2p4 5.3.1p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Rider package is not loaded until there are compilation errors in Assets
- [Catalina] DriveInfo.AvailableFreeSpace returns 0 on macOS Catalina
- IndirectArgs do not bind properly when using DX12
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows