Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review
Fix In Review for 2020.2
[Android] Loading the Viking Village scene takes a couple of minutes
Steps to reproduce:
1. Get the URP project from https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/VikingVillage/tree/master (use the master branch)
2. Change target platform to Android
3. Build and Run to an Android device
Expected results: The scene starts a few seconds after the splash screen is displayed
Actual results: Black screen lasting over 1-2 minutes before the scene starts rendering
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0b7
Samsung Galaxy S10 (SM-G973F), Android 10, CPU: Octa-core, GPU: Mali-G76
Samsung SM-G960U1, Android 10, GPU: Adreno 630
Samsung SM-N960F, Android 10, GPU: Mali-G72
HUAWEI CLT-L29, Android 8.1, GPU: Mali-G72
-Not reproducible with any 2019.4 or 2020.1 build
-It is also possible to reproduce using the built-in renderer version of Viking Village
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string