Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[Android][iOS] Thread.MemoryBarrier() does not prevent instruction reordering with mono backend
1) Open attached project "MemoryBarrierRepro"
2) Build scene "testScene" for Android/iOS
3) Run on a device
4) Observe the log
--- You will see results of user's test in this format: "wrong value 42323173 ,correct: 42323177 ,previous: 42323176"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown