Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[Android][iOS] Thread.MemoryBarrier() does not prevent instruction reordering with mono backend
1) Open attached project "MemoryBarrierRepro"
2) Build scene "testScene" for Android/iOS
3) Run on a device
4) Observe the log
--- You will see results of user's test in this format: "wrong value 42323173 ,correct: 42323177 ,previous: 42323176"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated