Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
[Android][iOS] Thread.MemoryBarrier() does not prevent instruction reordering with mono backend
1) Open attached project "MemoryBarrierRepro"
2) Build scene "testScene" for Android/iOS
3) Run on a device
4) Observe the log
--- You will see results of user's test in this format: "wrong value 42323173 ,correct: 42323177 ,previous: 42323176"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Memory leaks and Editor crashes/freezes when using decimal values in Gizmos
- "The page you were looking for doesn't exist" message appears when trying to Sign in using Unity Hub/Editor
- Usymtool does not support arm64e
- [Addressables] Exception is thrown when accessing AssetReference.Asset before the asset is loaded
- Terrain shortcut names and Terrain documentation are outdated