Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[Android][iOS] Thread.MemoryBarrier() does not prevent instruction reordering with mono backend
1) Open attached project "MemoryBarrierRepro"
2) Build scene "testScene" for Android/iOS
3) Run on a device
4) Observe the log
--- You will see results of user's test in this format: "wrong value 42323173 ,correct: 42323177 ,previous: 42323176"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Editor stops repainting and throws exceptions when creating new Scene inside AssetDatabase.StartAssetEditing()