Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[Android][iOS] Thread.MemoryBarrier() does not prevent instruction reordering with mono backend
1) Open attached project "MemoryBarrierRepro"
2) Build scene "testScene" for Android/iOS
3) Run on a device
4) Observe the log
--- You will see results of user's test in this format: "wrong value 42323173 ,correct: 42323177 ,previous: 42323176"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open