Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.4, 2020.1
[Mobile] ConcurrentBag.TryTake() throws exception in IL2CPP build
1. Open the attached project "case_1230447-ConcurrentBagIssue-2020.1.zip"
2. Build on Android platform (IL2CPP)
3. See log via logcat4. You can see "NotSupportedException: linked away" instead of "Take true" or "Take false"
Expected behaviour : TryTake() return true or false.
Actual behaviour : TryTake() throws exception.
Reproduces on: 2020.1.0b2, 2020.2.0a5
Does not reproduce on: 2017.4.38f1, 2018.4.20f1, 2019.3.7f1, 2020.1.0b1
Tested on these devices:
N/A, Samsung Galaxy S9 (SM-G960F), Android 8.0.0, CPU: Exynos 9 Series 9810, GPU: Mali-G72
VLNQA00313, Huawei Y6 Ⅱ Compact (HUAWEI LYO-L01), Android 5.1, CPU: MediaTek MT6735, GPU: Mali-T720
VLNQA00140, Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9505), Android 5.0.1, CPU: Snapdragon S4 Plus MSM8960, GPU: Adreno (TM) 320
VLNQA00160 iPhone 6S iOS 13.3.1
-This issue does not reproduce with Mono backend or Editor.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player
- Video won't play at start of scene