Search Issue Tracker
[Android] InputField.onEndEdit is not called when turning off the TouchScreenKeyboard on an Android device
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached project "inputFieldTest3.zip"
2. Build it on Android
3. On the devices press on the Input field to show keyboard
4. Press away from the keyboard to close it
5. Notice the InputField.onEndEdit is not called
--Press it again to call it
Expected results: InputField.onEndEdit is called when turning off the TouchScreenKeyboard on an Android device
Actual results: InputField.onEndEdit is not called when turning off the TouchScreenKeyboard on an Android device
Reproducible with: 2017.4.39f1, 2018.4.21f1, 2019.3.8f1, 2020.1.0b5, 2020.2.0a5
VLNQA00220, Samsung Galaxy Note9 (SM-N960F), Android 8.1.0, CPU: Exynos 9 Series 9810, GPU: Mali-G72
VLNQA00123, Google Pixel 2 XL (Pixel 2 XL), Android R, CPU: Snapdragon 835 MSM8998, GPU: Adreno (TM) 540
VLNQA00024, Xiaomi Mi 5 (MI 5), Android 7.0, CPU: Snapdragon 820 MSM8996, GPU: Adreno (TM) 530
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [Android][IL2CPP] ARM64 Release build fails
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'
- [TMP] [iOS] Password Input Field with Hidden Mobile Input deletes characters after re-focus
- HingeJoint2D do not respect starting angle when enforcing angle limits