Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X
[Android] Input.Compass.headingAccuracy is always set to 0
1. Download and open the user-submitted project "UnityCompass.zip"
2. Build and run for Android
3. Inspect the "HeadingAccuracy unity" log in the built project
Expected result: A varying value is logged
Actual result: 0 is logged
Reproducible with: 2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.18f1, 2020.2.2f1, 2021.1.0b3, 2021.2.0a2
VLNQA00122, Samsung Galaxy S9 (SM-G960F), Android 10, CPU: NOT FOUND, GPU: Mali-G72
VLNQA00285, Samsung Galaxy J4 Core (SM-J410F), Android 8.1.0, CPU: Snapdragon 425 MSM8917, GPU: Adreno (TM) 308
VLNQA00321, Xiaomi MI 9 (MI 9), Android 10, CPU: Snapdragon 855 SM8150, GPU: Adreno (TM) 640
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform