Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[Android] Inconsistencies with baked navmeshes on mobile
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Build and run on Android device
Result: Cubes are instantiated and NavMesh is baked, however, some cubes are ignored
Reproducible: 5.6.0b3, 5.6.0b10
Not reproducible: 2017.1.0a2
Note: user uses new NavMesh classes which were introduced in Unity 5.6
LG G5 [LG-H850], Qualcomm Snapdragon 820, Adreno 530, OS 6.0.1
Samsung Galaxy S 5 Neo [SM-G903F], Samsung Exynos 7 Octa, ARM Mali-T720, OS 5.0.1
Not reproducible in Editor, WebGL, iOS (iPhone 6+ iOS 10.1)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website