Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[Android] Gradle build system fails build because it requires older 6.0 sdk version
How to reproduce:
1. Make sure that Android SDK 6.0 is deleted
2. Open the attached project (it is empty)
3. Set build system to Gradle
4. Build and run the project
5. Gradle build fails, because it requires sdk 6.0 (23)
FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
* What went wrong:
A problem occurred configuring root project 'gradleOut'.
> failed to find target with hash string 'android-23' in: C:\Users\ievar\AppData\Local\Android\sdk...
Reproducible: 5.6.0a1, 5.6.0a5
Not reproducible: 5.5.0f3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform