Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[Android] Gradle build system fails build because it requires older 6.0 sdk version
How to reproduce:
1. Make sure that Android SDK 6.0 is deleted
2. Open the attached project (it is empty)
3. Set build system to Gradle
4. Build and run the project
5. Gradle build fails, because it requires sdk 6.0 (23)
FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
* What went wrong:
A problem occurred configuring root project 'gradleOut'.
> failed to find target with hash string 'android-23' in: C:\Users\ievar\AppData\Local\Android\sdk...
Reproducible: 5.6.0a1, 5.6.0a5
Not reproducible: 5.5.0f3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)