Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[Android] Gradle build system fails build because it requires older 6.0 sdk version
How to reproduce:
1. Make sure that Android SDK 6.0 is deleted
2. Open the attached project (it is empty)
3. Set build system to Gradle
4. Build and run the project
5. Gradle build fails, because it requires sdk 6.0 (23)
FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
* What went wrong:
A problem occurred configuring root project 'gradleOut'.
> failed to find target with hash string 'android-23' in: C:\Users\ievar\AppData\Local\Android\sdk...
Reproducible: 5.6.0a1, 5.6.0a5
Not reproducible: 5.5.0f3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP][Android] Incorrect symbol length/symbols returned with "AndroidJavaClass"and "AndroidJavaProxy" on Android < 5.1.1
- Animating the alpha channel of a color in a material causes the RGB channels to be reset to 0
- [Mobile] TouchScreenKeyboardType is missing DecimalPad
- Memory leak in Scene Memory/RenderTexture when Scene View is active and 'Animated Materials' + 'Post Processings' toggles are on
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager