Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[Android] Gradle build system fails build because it requires older 6.0 sdk version
How to reproduce:
1. Make sure that Android SDK 6.0 is deleted
2. Open the attached project (it is empty)
3. Set build system to Gradle
4. Build and run the project
5. Gradle build fails, because it requires sdk 6.0 (23)
FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
* What went wrong:
A problem occurred configuring root project 'gradleOut'.
> failed to find target with hash string 'android-23' in: C:\Users\ievar\AppData\Local\Android\sdk...
Reproducible: 5.6.0a1, 5.6.0a5
Not reproducible: 5.5.0f3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX/Timeline] Wrap Mode Loop is only playing VFX once
- Package Manager doesn't start on Windows 7
- [HDRP] [DXR] Shadowmatte doesn't support RT shadows
- [HDRP] TAAU@100% and TAA produces different results
- [HDRP] APV debug mode Validity Over Dilation Threshold doesnt take touchup volumes in account