Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[Android] Gradle build system fails build because it requires older 6.0 sdk version
How to reproduce:
1. Make sure that Android SDK 6.0 is deleted
2. Open the attached project (it is empty)
3. Set build system to Gradle
4. Build and run the project
5. Gradle build fails, because it requires sdk 6.0 (23)
FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
* What went wrong:
A problem occurred configuring root project 'gradleOut'.
> failed to find target with hash string 'android-23' in: C:\Users\ievar\AppData\Local\Android\sdk...
Reproducible: 5.6.0a1, 5.6.0a5
Not reproducible: 5.5.0f3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity crashes when opening the project
- "Color Picker not supported on this platform" error is thrown when UseOSColorPicker is set to true on Windows
- Lightmap Encoding Quality settings do not apply to baked lightmap textures
- GameObject is not culled and can be seen in the Frame Debugger when Camera is facing away from it
- [UIR] Lines separating packages wiggle in Packman at 150%