Search Issue Tracker
Not Reproducible in 5.4.X
[Android] fails to launch app when paused/resumed before splash screen
The Android player fails to load and initialize the first level when the app was paused and resumed before displaying the splash screen.
The symptom of the issue varies from setup to setup. In the attached project, it empties the fist level. In some other cases, it just goes crash.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)