Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[Android] Device enters immersive mode even when splash screen is turned off
How to reproduce:
1. Open the project attached by QA
2. Deploy to device
3. Notice app enters immersive mode when loading
Expected behaviour: If Screen.fullScreen is set to false, and there is no splash screen the app has no reason to enter immersive mode
Actual behaviour: App always enters immersive mode while initializing
Reproduced on: 5.6.5f1, 2017.1.2p4, 2017.2.1p1, 2017.3.0f3, 2018.1.0b1
Razer Phone*, OS:7.1.1, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Adreno (TM) 540, Build:razer/cheryl/cheryl_ckh:7.1.1/NMF26X-CKH-171108/853:user/release-keys
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Input Field ignores first keyboard input when calling Focus() from code
- GC Alloc when using Graphics.RenderMeshInstanced
- [VFX Graph][URP] VFX crashes on URP when dragging VFX asset to the Hierarchy window
- InvalidOperationException when using AsyncGPUReadback.RequestIntoNativeArray
- Generated Entities look different when Depth Priming Mode is changed
Apr 05, 2019 03:20
I can confirm this is fixed in 2018.3, while disable "Start in fullscreen mode".
Apr 04, 2019 08:46
We has this issue too in Android TV, which greatly affect the user experience by the immersive mode popup.
I googled everything but only solution is only Screen.fullScreen = false, this still show the popup in splash screen...
Would like to see if this can be fixed.