Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
[Android] Development build with signed keystore fails building because "gradleOut-debug-unsigned.apk does not exist"
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project (or create a new one)
2. Select existing keystore Pass:Unity55, Alias:lala Pass: 11Unity (or create a new one and use it)
3. In Build Settings enable Development build
4. Build the project
Result: build fails with an error
FileNotFoundException: Temp/gradleOut/launcher/build/outputs/apk/debug/launcher-debug-unsigned.apk does not exist
Fixed in - 2019.2.0a11
Reproducible: 2019.2.0a9, 2019.1.0a7
Not reproducible: 2019.2.0a5, (2019.2.0a6 has another issue which causes build failure)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lightmaps are baked incorrectly for GameObjects when their Position is <=-2048 or >=2048 on any of the coordinates
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached