Search Issue Tracker
[Android] Could not find error is thrown when exporting Unity project as a native Android application
1. Open the user-submitted project
2. Export the project as a native Android application
3. Open the project in Android Studio
4. Build the project
Expected result: Build is successful
Actual result: Build fails
Reproduces on: 2019.3.7f1, 2020.1.0b3, 2020.2.0a4
The build is successful when building with Unity versions 2019.2.21f1 and below.
Could not test with Unity versions 2019.3.0a5 and below due to Failed to apply plugin [id 'com.android.library'] error.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Handles.Button doesn't allow camera rotation when mouse hovering over the button
- Any Shader's Help/Reference button in the top-most Inspector component links to missing documentation page
- Profiler's Raw Hierarchy/Timeline toolbar/panel cannot be resized when the Profiler window is resized and high resolution / DPI
- Unity overrides certain scripts even when they are named differently
- [WebGL] VideoPlayer's video clip is not displayed on the Plane