Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Android] Build fails when running IL2CPP build with Master compiler configuration
1. Download and open the attached project "1273919.zip"
2. Select AndroidClassicBuildConfiguration in the project window
3. Press Build on the top-right of the Inspector window
Expected result: Build succeeds
Actual result: Build fails
Reproduces on: 2020.1.10f1, 2020.2.0b8, 2021.1.0a2
Does not reproduce on: 2019.4.28f1
Could not find the exact regression version as the Platforms Android package fails to compile.
Regression seems to occur in Unity as the issue doesn't reproduce in Unity 2019.4 with the same Platforms Android package versions.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Querying the mapped value of map(…) before ':unityLibrary:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac' when building on Android SDK 31
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR