Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Android] Build fails when running IL2CPP build with Master compiler configuration
1. Download and open the attached project "1273919.zip"
2. Select AndroidClassicBuildConfiguration in the project window
3. Press Build on the top-right of the Inspector window
Expected result: Build succeeds
Actual result: Build fails
Reproduces on: 2020.1.10f1, 2020.2.0b8, 2021.1.0a2
Does not reproduce on: 2019.4.28f1
Could not find the exact regression version as the Platforms Android package fails to compile.
Regression seems to occur in Unity as the issue doesn't reproduce in Unity 2019.4 with the same Platforms Android package versions.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- [Android] Application name with an ampersand is removed and replaced with an underscore in 2021 LTS and up