Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
[Android] Build fails when running IL2CPP build with Master compiler configuration
1. Download and open the attached project "1273919.zip"
2. Select AndroidClassicBuildConfiguration in the project window
3. Press Build on the top-right of the Inspector window
Expected result: Build succeeds
Actual result: Build fails
Reproduces on: 2020.1.10f1, 2020.2.0b8, 2021.1.0a2
Does not reproduce on: 2019.4.28f1
Could not find the exact regression version as the Platforms Android package fails to compile.
Regression seems to occur in Unity as the issue doesn't reproduce in Unity 2019.4 with the same Platforms Android package versions.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader error db grows on each build
- Android ARCore build fails with 2019.4 due to outdated Gradle
- [tvOS] Visual artifacts are present when Ambient Occlusion is enabled and Dynamic Resolution is reduced
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- Invalid AABB error is thrown when moving a Particle with Velocity over Lifetime and Limit Velocity over Lifetime modules