Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Android build fails when keystore or key password uses non-ASCII characters
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Switch platform to android
3. Go to Player Settings -> Publishing settings
4. Open keystore manager
5. Create a keystore Keystore -> Create New -> Anywhere
6. Create keystore password and confirm it: šššššš
7. Create alias: me and password:šššššš
8. Save it and use it
9. Build and run project
Result: you will get a popup which states that: build failed, Keystore was tempered with, or password was incorrect See the Console for details.
Note: if you use non-ASCII characters only for key and not keystore, popup error is different: Cannot recover key See the Console for details.
10. Press OK and check the console
Nothing gives useful information for a user:
CommandInvokationFailure: Gradle build failed. /Applications/2019.1/Unity Vilius 1212/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer/Tools/OpenJDK/MacOS/bin/java -classpath "/Applications/2019.1/Unity Vilius 1212/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer/Tools/gradle/lib/gradle-launcher-4.6.jar" org.gradle.launcher.GradleMain "-Dorg.gradle.jvmargs=-Xmx4096m" "assembleRelease
Note: I tested using Lithuanian and Russian languages
Reproducible: 2019.1.0a12, 2019.1.0a11
Not reproducible: 2019.1.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on HumanTrait_CUSTOM_GetMuscleDefaultMin when passing an invalid value to HumanTrait.GetMuscleDefaultMin
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'