Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
[Android] Build fails with "launcher:checkReleaseDuplicateClasses" when using Kotlin plugins in your project
1. Open the project
2. Build for Android
Actual: Build fails
Expected: Build should succeed
Reproducible with: 2018.4.34f1, 2019.4.24f1, 2020.3.4f1, 2021.1.1f1, 2021.2.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"