Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Android build crashes when loading many small assets with Resources.Load on Nexus 9
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project
2. Build an apk
3. Using node js script provided by QA deploy the apk to the device
Reproduced with: 2017.3.0b1, 2017.3.1p3, 2018.1.0b10, 2018.2.0a4
Not reproduced with: 2017.1, 2017.2.2f1, 2017.3.0a1, 2017.3.0a7
Note: If the app didn't crash the first time it will NEVER crash. To reproduce it needs to be reinstalled (which is automated by a script).
DUT: Reproduced on:
5057 Google Nexus 9*, OS:7.1.1, GPU:NVIDIA Tegra, Build:google/volantis/flounder:7.1.1/N9F27M/4333998:user/release-keys
Not reproduced on:
Google Pixel 2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released
Jul 10, 2018 12:54
Unfortunately, the Unity LTS Version (2017.4.X) is also affected by this issue. We would really appreciate if the fix will be backported to the LTS version.