Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[Android] Build and run fails when Rewired is present in the project
1. Open QA attached project "repro_1169148"
2. Switch build target to Android
3. Build and run
Actual: Build fails with a bunch of errors like "Type '[Rewired_Core]Rewired.ComponentControls.Effects.TouchInteractableTransitioner' has an extra field '_transitionColorTint' of type 'UnityEngine.UI.ColorBlock' in the player and thus can't be serialized"
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a12
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.6f1, 2019.1.14f1, 2019.2.1f1
- Only reproduces on Mono
- Reproduces only when Build and running
- Can't pinpoint the exact version where it regressed because of other issues
- Didn't reproduce when build and running MacStandalone, not sure if it reproduces when build and running to iOS due to different errors
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs