Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Android] Build and run fails when Rewired is present in the project
1. Open QA attached project "repro_1169148"
2. Switch build target to Android
3. Build and run
Actual: Build fails with a bunch of errors like "Type '[Rewired_Core]Rewired.ComponentControls.Effects.TouchInteractableTransitioner' has an extra field '_transitionColorTint' of type 'UnityEngine.UI.ColorBlock' in the player and thus can't be serialized"
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a12
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.6f1, 2019.1.14f1, 2019.2.1f1
- Only reproduces on Mono
- Reproduces only when Build and running
- Can't pinpoint the exact version where it regressed because of other issues
- Didn't reproduce when build and running MacStandalone, not sure if it reproduces when build and running to iOS due to different errors
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build