Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[Android] Build and run fails when Rewired is present in the project
1. Open QA attached project "repro_1169148"
2. Switch build target to Android
3. Build and run
Actual: Build fails with a bunch of errors like "Type '[Rewired_Core]Rewired.ComponentControls.Effects.TouchInteractableTransitioner' has an extra field '_transitionColorTint' of type 'UnityEngine.UI.ColorBlock' in the player and thus can't be serialized"
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a12
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.6f1, 2019.1.14f1, 2019.2.1f1
- Only reproduces on Mono
- Reproduces only when Build and running
- Can't pinpoint the exact version where it regressed because of other issues
- Didn't reproduce when build and running MacStandalone, not sure if it reproduces when build and running to iOS due to different errors
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [Android][IL2CPP] App crashes after executing Application.Quit
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes