Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[Android] Build&Run doesn't deploy apk on device when split APKs by target architecture is enabled
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Switch platform to Android
3. In Player Settings enable "Split APKs by target architecture"
4. Build&Run on connected device
5. Create a new folder for split APkKs
Actual result: apk are built, but it doesn't deploy on device
DeploymentOperationFailedException: Failed to retrieve version code from APK.
Expected result: compatible apk runs on device
Reproducible: 2019.2.0a7, 2019.2.0a4, 2019.1.0a15, 2019.1.0a11
Not reproducible: 2019.1.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name
- [Android] Unity does not include the ".aab" extension for an AppBundle when it is built via script with the buildPlayerOptions.locationPathName = "AppName.apk" and EditorUserBuildSettings.buildAppBundle = true