Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
[Android] Build&Run doesn't deploy apk on device when split APKs by target architecture is enabled
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Switch platform to Android
3. In Player Settings enable "Split APKs by target architecture"
4. Build&Run on connected device
5. Create a new folder for split APkKs
Actual result: apk are built, but it doesn't deploy on device
DeploymentOperationFailedException: Failed to retrieve version code from APK.
Expected result: compatible apk runs on device
Reproducible: 2019.2.0a7, 2019.2.0a4, 2019.1.0a15, 2019.1.0a11
Not reproducible: 2019.1.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3