Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
[Android] Build&Run doesn't deploy apk on device when split APKs by target architecture is enabled
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Switch platform to Android
3. In Player Settings enable "Split APKs by target architecture"
4. Build&Run on connected device
5. Create a new folder for split APkKs
Actual result: apk are built, but it doesn't deploy on device
DeploymentOperationFailedException: Failed to retrieve version code from APK.
Expected result: compatible apk runs on device
Reproducible: 2019.2.0a7, 2019.2.0a4, 2019.1.0a15, 2019.1.0a11
Not reproducible: 2019.1.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- An object created via "Create Empty Child" of Hierarchy panel in Prefab Mode is always a child of the main prefab
- [VCS] Version Control window could use a search field to filter down contents
- [VCS] Importing .unitypackage with version control enabled fails
- [IL2CPP] Player crashes with TextMeshPro and HDRP packages on x64 and Debug configuration
- [Profiler] When all charts are closed, reopening the Profiler Window will show CPU Profiler details