Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[Android] Build&Run doesn't deploy apk on device when split APKs by target architecture is enabled
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Switch platform to Android
3. In Player Settings enable "Split APKs by target architecture"
4. Build&Run on connected device
5. Create a new folder for split APkKs
Actual result: apk are built, but it doesn't deploy on device
DeploymentOperationFailedException: Failed to retrieve version code from APK.
Expected result: compatible apk runs on device
Reproducible: 2019.2.0a7, 2019.2.0a4, 2019.1.0a15, 2019.1.0a11
Not reproducible: 2019.1.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete