Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
[Android] Build&Run doesn't deploy apk on device when split APKs by target architecture is enabled
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Switch platform to Android
3. In Player Settings enable "Split APKs by target architecture"
4. Build&Run on connected device
5. Create a new folder for split APkKs
Actual result: apk are built, but it doesn't deploy on device
DeploymentOperationFailedException: Failed to retrieve version code from APK.
Expected result: compatible apk runs on device
Reproducible: 2019.2.0a7, 2019.2.0a4, 2019.1.0a15, 2019.1.0a11
Not reproducible: 2019.1.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Need to update the Application icon
- [instability] assetBundleVariant YAML parse issue in HDRP package: DebugDisplayLatlong.sha
- [Android] InputField.onEndEdit is not called when turning off the TouchScreenKeyboard on an Android device
- Acute shadow acne when using two overlapping spotlights
- Raycast made on UI with multiple graphic Raycasters sort strangely when being on the same sorting layer and order