Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
[Android] Black screen is rendered when playing a certain application on Android devices
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "SpheresRepro" project
2. Go to File --> Build Settings and change platform to Android
3. Build and Run to Android device
Expected result: When built, game is rendered fine
Actual result: When built, game is rendered for a few seconds and when black screen appears
Regression introduced in - Between 5.5.0a1 and 5.5.0a6
Reproducible with - 2018.1.0a4, 2017.3.0b9, 2017.2.0p2, 2017.1.2p3, 5.6.4p2, 5.5.5p1, 5.5.0a6
Not reproducible with - 5.4.6f3
1. Did not reproduce on Standalone Windows, iOS, WebGL built players
Fixed in - 2018.2
Devices under test:
Pixel XL - Adreno 530 - Android 8.0
HTC 10 - Adreno 530 - Android 7.0
Samsung Galaxy S8 - ARM Mali G71 - Android 7.0
Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo - ARM Mali T720 - Android 6.0.1
Motorola Moto X - Adreno 330 - Android 5.1
LG G2 - Adreno 330 - Android 4.4.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode
- The error of " 'Light' does not contain a definition for 'SetLightDirty' " when building the project