Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
Android application freezes when ProgressBar appears on the screen
1. Download "IndicatorDebug.zip" and open in Unity
2. Build and Run
3. Click "Create" in the app (a progress bar appears)
4. Click "Dispose" in the app
Expected: a progress bar should disappear
Actual: a progress bar does not disappear
Reproduced on: 2017.4.1f1; 2017.4.9f1; 2018.1.9f1; 2018.2.4f1; 2018.3.0a9
Not reproduced on: 2017.2.3p3; 2017.4.0f1
Regression introduced: 2017.4.1f1
Huawei Nexus 6P, Android: 7.1.2
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, Android: 7.0
Note: if you bring the app from the background it will have a black screen with the progress bar
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website