Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
Android application freezes when ProgressBar appears on the screen
1. Download "IndicatorDebug.zip" and open in Unity
2. Build and Run
3. Click "Create" in the app (a progress bar appears)
4. Click "Dispose" in the app
Expected: a progress bar should disappear
Actual: a progress bar does not disappear
Reproduced on: 2017.4.1f1; 2017.4.9f1; 2018.1.9f1; 2018.2.4f1; 2018.3.0a9
Not reproduced on: 2017.2.3p3; 2017.4.0f1
Regression introduced: 2017.4.1f1
Huawei Nexus 6P, Android: 7.1.2
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, Android: 7.0
Note: if you bring the app from the background it will have a black screen with the progress bar
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode