Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
[Android] Application.Unload() causes a crash after multiple openings within native Android App
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user provided native Android application project on Android Studio
2. Build & Run to a device
3. Press "Hello World" button, wait until embeded Unity app loads
4. Press the back button, repeat from step 3 if the app does not crash
Expected result: Application.Unload() should not cause application to crash
Reproduced in: 2019.1.0a6, 2018.3.0b6 with .NET 4.6 and .NET 3.5
VLNQA00137, Samsung Galaxy S9+ (SM-G965F), Android 8.0.0, CPU: Exynos 9 Series 9810, GPU: Mali-G72
VLNQA00155, Meizu PRO 7 Plus (PRO 7 Plus), Android 7.0, CPU: MediaTek Helio X30 MT6799, GPU: PowerVR Rogue Marlowe
VLNQA00001, Google Pixel 2 (Pixel 2), Android 8.1.0, CPU: Snapdragon 835 MSM8998, GPU: Adreno (TM) 540
VLNQA00093, Samsung Galaxy S6 edge (SM-G925F), Android 7.0, CPU: Exynos 7 Octa 7420, GPU: Mali-T760
VLNQA00028, Samsung Galaxy Note4 (SM-N910F), Android 6.0.1, CPU: Snapdragon 805 APQ8084, GPU: Adreno (TM) 420
VLNQA00124, Google Pixel 2 XL (Pixel 2 XL), Android 9, CPU: Snapdragon 835 MSM8998, GPU: Adreno (TM) 540 - notifies that app keeps crashing
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone