Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
[Android] app doesn't continue loading when it was paused and resumed before displaying the custom splash screen
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "Reproducebug_867891.zip"
2. Build and run on Android device
3. Close app
4. Open application and press lock button very fast
5. Unlock the screen
Result: App doesn't continue loading, one should see distorted image or black screen
Reproducible: 5.4.4f1, 5.5.0p4, 5.6.0b3
Not reproducible: 5.3.7p3
LG G5 [LG-H850], Qualcomm Snapdragon 820, Adreno 530, OS 6.0.1
Samsung Galaxy S 5 Neo [SM-G903F], Samsung Exynos 7 Octa, ARM Mali-T720, OS 5.1.1
Note: Using Unity 5.5.0p4 I have been able to reproduce this issue only once
Make sure that in 5.5 and 5.6 versions Splash Screen is disabled, but custom splash screen is selected
Issue is not reproducible when using default Unity splash screen
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first