Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
[Android] app doesn't continue loading when it was paused and resumed before displaying the custom splash screen
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "Reproducebug_867891.zip"
2. Build and run on Android device
3. Close app
4. Open application and press lock button very fast
5. Unlock the screen
Result: App doesn't continue loading, one should see distorted image or black screen
Reproducible: 5.4.4f1, 5.5.0p4, 5.6.0b3
Not reproducible: 5.3.7p3
LG G5 [LG-H850], Qualcomm Snapdragon 820, Adreno 530, OS 6.0.1
Samsung Galaxy S 5 Neo [SM-G903F], Samsung Exynos 7 Octa, ARM Mali-T720, OS 5.1.1
Note: Using Unity 5.5.0p4 I have been able to reproduce this issue only once
Make sure that in 5.5 and 5.6 versions Splash Screen is disabled, but custom splash screen is selected
Issue is not reproducible when using default Unity splash screen
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`