Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
[Android] Additional arguments are not being used for the second IL2CPP invoke when building to Android
1. Open attached project
2. Open Extra -> il2cppArgs menu, this is an additional menu added by included ExtraSettings script
3. Select Add args checkbox
4. Press Save Values button
5. Change to Android platform
6. Build it and open editor.log
Actual result: when il2cpp is invoked to compile second architecture the arguments are no longer used
Expected result: the arguments should be used both times
The additional arguments are:
> --compiler-flags="-save-stats" --linker-flags="-Wl,-no-gc-sections -save-stats"
Reproduced with: 2018.4.11f1; 2020.1.0a9
Can not check on 2017.4 due to errors.
Note: Editor.log added
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy