Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
[Android] Additional arguments are not being used for the second IL2CPP invoke when building to Android
1. Open attached project
2. Open Extra -> il2cppArgs menu, this is an additional menu added by included ExtraSettings script
3. Select Add args checkbox
4. Press Save Values button
5. Change to Android platform
6. Build it and open editor.log
Actual result: when il2cpp is invoked to compile second architecture the arguments are no longer used
Expected result: the arguments should be used both times
The additional arguments are:
> --compiler-flags="-save-stats" --linker-flags="-Wl,-no-gc-sections -save-stats"
Reproduced with: 2018.4.11f1; 2020.1.0a9
Can not check on 2017.4 due to errors.
Note: Editor.log added
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity Editor process remains running after closing Editor
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- [Mono Upgrade]FileSystemWatcher FileSystemWatcherArgs.Name variable returning the full path instead of the relative file name
- Animator Blend Tree weight defaults to 0 for a frame when AnimationClipPlayable is created with script in Play Mode
- Overridden method is called when calling the base class method using a derived class delegate