Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.20f1, 2022.2.9f1, 2023.1.0b7, 2023.2.0a3
[Android] Update documentation for .androidpack requirements
* open the attached project
* switch target to Android
* make sure .aab tick is enable
* build this project
* notice the build fails with errors:
CommandInvokationFailure: Gradle build failed.
C:\Program Files\Unity\Hub\Editor\2021.3.18f1\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\AndroidPlayer\OpenJDK\bin\java.exe -classpath "C:\Program Files\Unity\Hub\Editor\2021.3.18f1\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\AndroidPlayer\Tools\gradle\lib\gradle-launcher-6.1.1.jar" org.gradle.launcher.GradleMain "-Dorg.gradle.jvmargs=-Xmx4096m" "bundleRelease"
(the errror continues - you can check out the attached Editor.log for more info.
Reproducible in 2021.3.18f1
Cannot repro in 2023.1 latest due to tools incompatibility.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Outlines are visible on Mesh when Alpha Clipping is enabled and Surface Type is set to Opaque
- UI Elements are not getting focused when navigating through using arrow keys if they’re placed in a specific position
- Deleted scene selection is wonky in the Build Settings
- [macOS] "Preventing Sleep" setting is set to "Yes" in a built Player application
- [Quest][URP] Enabling post processing on a camera when it's disabled on the URP settings forces rendering into an intermediate texture
Resolution Note (fix version 2023.2.0a3):
Fix Android issue where a build would silently fail if there is an invalid file placement inside .androidlib