Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.20f1, 2022.2.9f1, 2023.1.0b7, 2023.2.0a3
[Android] Update documentation for .androidpack requirements
* open the attached project
* switch target to Android
* make sure .aab tick is enable
* build this project
* notice the build fails with errors:
CommandInvokationFailure: Gradle build failed.
C:\Program Files\Unity\Hub\Editor\2021.3.18f1\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\AndroidPlayer\OpenJDK\bin\java.exe -classpath "C:\Program Files\Unity\Hub\Editor\2021.3.18f1\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\AndroidPlayer\Tools\gradle\lib\gradle-launcher-6.1.1.jar" org.gradle.launcher.GradleMain "-Dorg.gradle.jvmargs=-Xmx4096m" "bundleRelease"
(the errror continues - you can check out the attached Editor.log for more info.
Reproducible in 2021.3.18f1
Cannot repro in 2023.1 latest due to tools incompatibility.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"