Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
[Android] A GLSL error occurs when using the Unity Particle System
1. Download and open the attached project called "TestGLSLError.zip"
2. Open the TestScene
3. Build and install on an Android device
4. Run the installed project
5. Open Terminal and run "adb logcat"
6. Press CTRL+F or CMD+F and type "GLSL link error"
Expected result: No errors found
Actual result: A GLSL link error occurs
Reproducible with: 2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.16f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.0f1, 2021.1.0a9
VLNQA00134. Samsung Galaxy S8, Android 9, CPU: Exynos 9 Octa 8895, GPU: Mali-G71
Does not reproduce on:
VLNQA00032, Motorola Moto X (2nd Gen) (XT1092), Android 5.1, CPU: Snapdragon 801 MSM8974AC, GPU: Adreno (TM) 330
N/A, OnePlus 8 Pro, Android 11, CPU: Snapdragon 865 SM8250, GPU: Adreno (TM) 650
N/A, OnePlus 6, Android 9, CPU: Snapdragon 845, GPU: Adreno (TM) 630
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android][Vulcan] "UNITY_DISPLAY_ORIENTATION_PRETRANSFORM" is always 0 when the render pipeline is URP
- Editor loads for a long time when doing an Undo action in a large Shader Graph
- Memory leak when building AssetBundles
- [Asset Bundle] AudioSource output field not staying connected correctly when loaded from Asset Bundle
- [Android] Duolashock4 controller is not detected after disconnecting and reconnecting controller while the Player is running in the background