Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
[Android] A GLSL error occurs when using the Unity Particle System
1. Download and open the attached project called "TestGLSLError.zip"
2. Open the TestScene
3. Build and install on an Android device
4. Run the installed project
5. Open Terminal and run "adb logcat"
6. Press CTRL+F or CMD+F and type "GLSL link error"
Expected result: No errors found
Actual result: A GLSL link error occurs
Reproducible with: 2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.16f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.0f1, 2021.1.0a9
VLNQA00134. Samsung Galaxy S8, Android 9, CPU: Exynos 9 Octa 8895, GPU: Mali-G71
Does not reproduce on:
VLNQA00032, Motorola Moto X (2nd Gen) (XT1092), Android 5.1, CPU: Snapdragon 801 MSM8974AC, GPU: Adreno (TM) 330
N/A, OnePlus 8 Pro, Android 11, CPU: Snapdragon 865 SM8250, GPU: Adreno (TM) 650
N/A, OnePlus 6, Android 9, CPU: Snapdragon 845, GPU: Adreno (TM) 630
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- All models become suddenly stuck in weird poses and Animations are messed up when previewing any character animation in the Editor and looking around in the Scene View
- Files are not included in the “Assembly-CSharp.csproj” file when they are in the Editor folder
- [URP] Specular Color behavior does not match Legacy or HDRP
- [Linux] Array Element doesn't duplicate/delete when clicking "Duplicate/Delete Array Element" on an Array Element in a Prefab GameObject
- [ShaderGraph] Skewed guidelines are drawn from the top left corner of the Node when it is moved