Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Planned for 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[Android] A GLSL error occurs when using the Unity Particle System
1. Download and open the attached project called "TestGLSLError.zip"
2. Open the TestScene
3. Build and install on an Android device
4. Run the installed project
5. Open Terminal and run "adb logcat"
6. Press CTRL+F or CMD+F and type "GLSL link error"
Expected result: No errors found
Actual result: A GLSL link error occurs
Reproducible with: 2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.16f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.0f1, 2021.1.0a9
VLNQA00134. Samsung Galaxy S8, Android 9, CPU: Exynos 9 Octa 8895, GPU: Mali-G71
Does not reproduce on:
VLNQA00032, Motorola Moto X (2nd Gen) (XT1092), Android 5.1, CPU: Snapdragon 801 MSM8974AC, GPU: Adreno (TM) 330
N/A, OnePlus 8 Pro, Android 11, CPU: Snapdragon 865 SM8250, GPU: Adreno (TM) 650
N/A, OnePlus 6, Android 9, CPU: Snapdragon 845, GPU: Adreno (TM) 630
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs