Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2017.4
[Android][2017.4] Editor doesn't update NDK's directory when using EditorPrefs.SetString until the project is re-opened
1. Open attached project and clear the NDK location in Preferences -> External Tools
2. Close and re-open the project
3. Adjust the ndkPath string in SetNDK.cs
4. Main Menu -> Custom -> Change NDK
5. Make sure Scripting Backend is set to IL2CPP
Actual: A dialog pops up stating that NDK cannot be found and asking to locate it
Reproducible with: 2017.4.33f1
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.15f1, 2018.1.0a1, 2018.4.12f1, 2019.2.10f1, 2019.3.0b8, 2020.1.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string