Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
[Andorid/Plugins] java.lang.NoSuchMethodError when invoking public static method with AndroidJavaObject
DUT: Nexus5/6.0.1, Nexus4/5.1.1. Neither device not aOS version specific
Steps to repro
1. Build and run attached repro project, dev.build version
2. Notice exception in the log: AndroidJavaException: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: no static method "Lcom/prime31/PlayGameServicesPlugin;.instance()Ljava/lang/Object;"
4. Force quit app
5. Start it from the device launcher
6. Notice the same error in the log
Reproed on Unity Version 5.3.4p1 (e89f89413a91)
Sat, 05 Mar 2016 10:46:57 GMT
Unity Version 5.4.0b12 (56ed5ba0a871)
Wed, 23 Mar 2016 19:54:43 GMT
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform