Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.1, 2020.2
Anchor and ConnectedAnchor Gizmos are shown in incorrect position when "Swap Bodies" in "Configurable Joint" is active
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "PhysicsTestProject.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play mode
3. In Scene view, observe anchor gizmos
Expected result: the gizmos are drawn in the middle of "HAND" object
Actual result: the gizmos do not take into account "Swap Bodies" value in "Configurable Joint", therefore, are always drawn in the same position
Reproducible with: 2017.4.27f1, 2018.4.1f1, 2019.1.4f1, 2019.2.0b3, 2019.3.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string