Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 3.2.0
Fixed in 2.0.4
Found in [Package]
Analytics 3.1.1 - There is no link to the changelog in the Package Manager window
If you view Analytics version 3.1.1 in the Package Manager, no link to the changelog is included. This contravenes Package Validation Guideline 2.2, "The package must contain an up to date changelog".
Note that you can access the changelog via the project browser, but this is not sufficient for Verified packages. The changelog must be accessible via the Package Manager UI.
1. Install Unity 2018.3+
2. Create a new project with any settings
3. Add Analytics version 3.1.1 to the project (The attached project already contains this)
4. Open Package Manger
5. Select the Analytics package and view the details
The Detail View contains a link to the changelog.
No link the changelog is present.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Apple throws Deprecated API Usage warning for using UIWebView in Unity Ads when submitting Builds to the App Store Connect
- Canvas' and Camera's gizmos resize when Scene View is maximized
- Animator.Update CPU time spikes when multiple animations are playing
- Assert Exceptions in Finalizers are not logged to Console
- Unable to hide GameObject's private/internal methods during selection of a function for Animation Event