Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0.X
An error is thrown when you add/remove components to a prefab while creating/destroying assets
Steps to reproduce :
- import the project attached
- open the scene 'TestScene'
- in the Project window, select the prefab named 'TestPrefab'
- in the inspector window, click the 'Click Me 1' button
- save the scene
- in the inspector window, remove the Rigidbody component
- click the 'Click Me 1' button again
- notice two Rigidbody components attached to the prefab, along with the following error: CheckConsistency: GameObject does not reference component Rigidbody. Fixing.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Hierarchy is not repainted when pressing the Toggle Picking shortcut
- EndLayoutGroup error is thrown when closing a SaveFilePanel invoked from within a GUI Scope which was declared via using keyword
- Warning message appears when adding child GameObject with a collider into CompositeCollider2D with a script
- [2D] Sorting Layer Order in Layer key resets to 0 in Animation window and in Inspector.
- [iOS] Build fails when running UnityLinker