Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.1, 2020.2
An error is thrown when inspecting packages in the 'My Assets' section of Package Manager
How to reproduce:
1. Create and open a new project
2. Open the Package Manager window
3. Go to the 'My Assets' section
Expected result: no errors are thrown
Actual result: an error is thrown
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0f1
[PackageManagerUI] Error while getting product update details: Failed to parse response: Code 504 "The requested URL returned error: 504 Gateway Time-out"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string