Search Issue Tracker
An Agent gets stuck on its path when a NavmeshObstacle with Carving is toggled on and off repeatedly
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Play the scene
3. Notice the Agent get's stuck on the edge of the NavMesh
Expected result: The Agent moves to the destination
Actual result: The Agent gets stuck in a loop and never reaches the destination
Reproduced with: 2017.1.3p2, 2017.2.3f1, 2017.4.3f1, 2018.1.2f1, 2018.2.0b5, 2018.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor tries to compile JS files included WebGL templates
- [OSX][Keyboard] When Caps Lock is active, the key is always read as pressed.
- [Editor][Touch] TouchControl.pressure is not initialized
- [iOS][Touch] Stylus Pressure value is not normalized
- [Windows][Touch] touch.touchType is displayed as "-26" instead of "Direct"