Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.1, 2019.2
Windows player always on top after switching ExclusiveFullScreen to FullScreenWindow
1. Open attached project "screenmode.zip"
(Note you may need to start the application in Windowed mode for this to reproduce.)
2. Build and Run on Standalone
3. When in application, press '1' to switch to ExclusiveFullScreen mode
4. Press '2' to switch to FullScreenWindow mode
5. Press Alt+Tab
Result: built Unity application remains maximized and positioned in front of other apps, even though the focus is shifted to other application
Reproduced in: 2018.3.0a5, 2018.4.1f1, 2019.1.4f1, 2019.2.0b4, 2019.3.0a4
Note1: on 2019 releases, alt tabbing occasionally results in orange tint applied to the screen for several milliseconds
Note2: 2017.4 scripting does not support screen mode switching
Note3: if switched from Windowed to FullScreenWindow, application behaves as intended
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute..ctor
- [URP] Cannot assign overlay cameras to a camera stack while in Prefab Mode.
- "Go to previous Keyframe" button/shortcut does not work in the Animation Window
- Passing Scene names to LoadScene(Async)InPlayMode instead of full path loads empty Scenes
- [Linux] [Editor] Input.GetAxis("Mouse ScrollWheel") always returns 0 when Cursor.lockState is set to CursorLockMode.Locked