Search Issue Tracker
All SerializableTexture2DId are changed, instead of one, when using an Array of Elements
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Select the "GameObject"
3. Change the "Dst Texture" under "Element 0"
Expected result: Only "Dst Texture" in the "Element 0" is changed.
Actual result: "Dst Texture" is changed in all Elements.
Reproducible in: 2018.4.12f1, 2019.2.12f1, 2019.3.0b9, 2020.1.0a11
Couldn't test in Unity 2017.4 (Scripts not compatible with the Unity version)
Note: Changing the SerializableTexture2DId on a separate Element which is not in an Array, doesn't affect the other fields.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build
- [Wild Crash] Editor crashes on mono_aot_get_cached_class_info when GizmoSetup has cached an outdated data
- URP not rendering with a Renderer Feature before rendering shadows