Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5.2
All prefabs instantiate in position (0,0,0)
Reproducible in 4.5 version;
All prefabs instantiate in position (0,0,0), even if they were set with a different position.
1. Create prefab and change it's position;
2. Drag prefab from project windows to hierarchy window;
3. Select prefab in hierarchy window and observe it's position has changed to (0,0,0).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"
- The dropdown component breaks when the 31st Layer is used