Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
all keys with Input.GetButton() return true when language specific letters are pressed in WebGL
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Build and run "Main" scene for WebGL
3. Switch to a language which has ";',." keys replaced with language specific letters (for example Russian)
4. Press one of those keys
5. Observe how Input.GetButton("Jump") gets triggered ("Jump" key is Space)
Note: all input with Input.GetButton() return true if language specific key is pressed. Input.GetKey(KeyCode.Space) doesn't get triggered when ";',." keys are pressed.
Reproduced with: 5.2.4f1, 5.4.0f3, 5.5.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Oct 11, 2016 14:39
I have the same issue with portuguese keyboard on mac.
Please include this fix in future patch versions so we don't have to wait the new version to be released.