Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
all keys with Input.GetButton() return true when language specific letters are pressed in WebGL
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Build and run "Main" scene for WebGL
3. Switch to a language which has ";',." keys replaced with language specific letters (for example Russian)
4. Press one of those keys
5. Observe how Input.GetButton("Jump") gets triggered ("Jump" key is Space)
Note: all input with Input.GetButton() return true if language specific key is pressed. Input.GetKey(KeyCode.Space) doesn't get triggered when ";',." keys are pressed.
Reproduced with: 5.2.4f1, 5.4.0f3, 5.5.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown