Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
All arguments are mandatory for (int)PhysicsScene.SphereCast, even though they shouldn't be
How to reproduce:
1. Open any (new) project
2. Import the attached script
- Observe the compilation error
- The error happens because 3 of the arguments have no default value and are therefore not optional.
- Only happens for SphereCast, other multiscene queries work as intended
- Non-multiscene/default scene queries are not affected
Code in the script:
public class ThisShouldCompile : MonoBehaviour
RaycastHit hits = new RaycastHit;
int number = new PhysicsScene().SphereCast(Vector3.zero, 1.0f, Vector3.forward, hits);
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website