Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
After renaming asset, all assets disappear from the project window
1. Open attached project
2. In the Project window select "ggg" script
3. Press F2 to rename script
4. Change script name
5. Hit enter
Expected behavior: renamed file
Actual behavior: besides renamed file, everything from the Project window disappear
Note: it is reproducible only one time per Unity application (need to reopen Unity to reproduce the issue again)
Reproducible sometimes, not always
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown