Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
After previewing Generic animation humanoid animations preview doesn't work
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open Berserker(Ieva) scene
3. Select transition from Idle to Intro and preview the animation (all good)
4. Select one of the .FBX files from Animations folder
5. Select Rig tab in Inspector and change animation type from humanoid to generic
6. Apply changes
7. Select Animations tab, drag the same .FBX character to preview and preview the animation
8. Change animation type back from generic to humanoid and apply changes
9. Repeat step 3 and notice that it doesn't work
10. Select Berserker in hierarchy and notice the warning in the Inspector (it thinks that generic animation is still used)
Workaround: Reopen the project
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website