Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
Two new folders appear in the LocalLow folder after opening and building project with "&" and "." escaped characters
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project "delme_forreal.zip"
2. Select File --> Build Settings
3. Add "incorrect_pathes" scene
4. Build and Run
5. Open ../AppData/LocalLow folder
Expected Result: In the LocalLow folder appears only one folder with "Company Name" name.
Actual Result: Two new folders appear in the LocalLow folder with "Company Name" name. Both paths are escaping different characters. One is escaping "&" character, another is escaping "." character.
Regression first introduced in: 2017.1.0p4
Reproducible with: 2018.1.0a1, 2017.3.0b6, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.1.2p2, 2017.1.0p4
Not reproducible: 5.5.5p1, 5.6.4p1, 2017.1.0p3
* Until 2017.1.0p4 only one folder with "." escaped is created.
* Windows specific. On Mac only one folder with "." escaped is created.
Fixed issue that caused different path handling behavior between Application.persistentDataPath and -logFile output
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Tile Map] Default cursor doesn't change to resize cursor on hovering over Default brush section in Tile Palette window
- After light bake, when light is switched from Baked to Realtime - it does not emit any light
- Multi-material list ordering does not respect DCC material ordering
- Timeline Track Clip locks to the Timeline cursor's position when moving it in the Timeline Asset
- [Particles] Infinite lifetime + prewarm causes errors