Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Two new folders appear in the LocalLow folder after opening and building project with "&" and "." escaped characters
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project "delme_forreal.zip"
2. Select File --> Build Settings
3. Add "incorrect_pathes" scene
4. Build and Run
5. Open ../AppData/LocalLow folder
Expected Result: In the LocalLow folder appears only one folder with "Company Name" name.
Actual Result: Two new folders appear in the LocalLow folder with "Company Name" name. Both paths are escaping different characters. One is escaping "&" character, another is escaping "." character.
Regression first introduced in: 2017.1.0p4
Reproducible with: 2018.1.0a1, 2017.3.0b6, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.1.2p2, 2017.1.0p4
Not reproducible: 5.5.5p1, 5.6.4p1, 2017.1.0p3
* Until 2017.1.0p4 only one folder with "." escaped is created.
* Windows specific. On Mac only one folder with "." escaped is created.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Italic Font Style differs between Editor and devices
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR