Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Two new folders appear in the LocalLow folder after opening and building project with "&" and "." escaped characters
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project "delme_forreal.zip"
2. Select File --> Build Settings
3. Add "incorrect_pathes" scene
4. Build and Run
5. Open ../AppData/LocalLow folder
Expected Result: In the LocalLow folder appears only one folder with "Company Name" name.
Actual Result: Two new folders appear in the LocalLow folder with "Company Name" name. Both paths are escaping different characters. One is escaping "&" character, another is escaping "." character.
Regression first introduced in: 2017.1.0p4
Reproducible with: 2018.1.0a1, 2017.3.0b6, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.1.2p2, 2017.1.0p4
Not reproducible: 5.5.5p1, 5.6.4p1, 2017.1.0p3
* Until 2017.1.0p4 only one folder with "." escaped is created.
* Windows specific. On Mac only one folder with "." escaped is created.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Crash in wrapper managed-to-native) System.Diagnostics.StackFrame:get_frame_info (int,bo when importing an mp4 5760 x 2880 video
- Bug reporter on MacOS doesn't correctly support dark mode
- [Vulkan][Android] Video Player in 2018.4 using Vulkan does not play Videos