Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Two new folders appear in the LocalLow folder after opening and building project with "&" and "." escaped characters
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project "delme_forreal.zip"
2. Select File --> Build Settings
3. Add "incorrect_pathes" scene
4. Build and Run
5. Open ../AppData/LocalLow folder
Expected Result: In the LocalLow folder appears only one folder with "Company Name" name.
Actual Result: Two new folders appear in the LocalLow folder with "Company Name" name. Both paths are escaping different characters. One is escaping "&" character, another is escaping "." character.
Regression first introduced in: 2017.1.0p4
Reproducible with: 2018.1.0a1, 2017.3.0b6, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.1.2p2, 2017.1.0p4
Not reproducible: 5.5.5p1, 5.6.4p1, 2017.1.0p3
* Until 2017.1.0p4 only one folder with "." escaped is created.
* Windows specific. On Mac only one folder with "." escaped is created.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- Screen.fullScreenMode is always returning a default value even though it is set to be a different one
- [Assetbundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" has occurred when loading assetbundle
- Assertion failed on expression Error is thrown when Orthographic Camera and a Particle System with Specific settings are used