Search Issue Tracker
After light bake, when light is switched from Baked to Realtime - it does not emit any light
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open a the scene
3. Switch light type to Baked.
4. Bake lighting
5. Switch the light back to Realtime, move the light around.
Expected result: Source emits realtime light again.
Actual result: No light is emitted, the source still behaves like a Baked light.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'