Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
After light bake, when light is switched from Baked to Realtime - it does not emit any light
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open a the scene
3. Switch light type to Baked.
4. Bake lighting
5. Switch the light back to Realtime, move the light around.
Expected result: Source emits realtime light again.
Actual result: No light is emitted, the source still behaves like a Baked light.
This is not a bug, but rather a flawed way we handle modified lights. We have added a task to our backlog in order to improve this feature.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets