Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.6.4
After instantiating canvas prefab with a slider or scrollbar, console displays modifications.empty() error
How to reproduce in the attached project:
1. In FILE bar, use the Test Bug tab and press "Instantiate prefab bug"
2. Drag Slider Holder into the scene/Hierarchy
How to reproduce it in a new project:
1. Create a canvas prefab with a slider or scrollbar
2. Drag the prefab to Hierarchy or use PrefabUtilty.InstantiatePrefab(canvasPrefab)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TestRunner] NUnit tests doesn't time out when [Timeout()] attribute is set
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- [Build Pipeline, Meshes] Mesh Optimization is not using enabled Material Keywords
- [UWP][MR] Development console is in incorrect position in Window Mixed Reality app