Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
After deleting extracted material in the Asset's Import settings Remapped Materials is shown as None (Material)
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 1172619_repro.zip
2. Select untitled FBX
3. Navigate to FBX Import settings -> Materials tab
4. Extract Materials
5. Deleted extracted material
6. Navigate to FBX Import settings -> Materials tab. Notice that Extract Materials button is grey out.
Expected results: After deleting models extracted material you can once more extract material.
Actual results: After deleting extracted material the Extract Materials button in Import settings is still grey out. This is because Remapped Materials is missing but it shows as None.
Workaround: Select Remapped materials and delete.
Reproduced with: 2020.1.0a1, 2019.3.0a12, 2019.2.2f1
Not reproducible with: 2019.1.14f1 (shows Remapped material as "Missing (Object)")
Regression introduced in:2019.3.0a6, 2019.2.2f1
- The same issue can be reproduced with FBX textures
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Building an iOS project with the new Xcode 15 linker fails
- Prefab's scripts are constantly reloaded when trying to enter multiple digits or characters into public fields on custom scripts consecutively
- [Linux] Progress modal window stays on top of every other window and cannot be moved
- Crash on mono_g_hash_table_find_slot when entering Play Mode
- [iOS] Crash when pressing "Done" on the keyboard layout