Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
After clicking on a Debug.Log statement output in the console text cursor does not show to corresponding line
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "new1"
2. Play the "scene" scene (which has C# script with a Debug.Log Statement)
3. Click on second Debug.Log in the Unity editor console, while MonoDevelop is still closed
4. Notice that it opens corresponding file in MonoDevelop but text cursor is not showing to the corresponding line in the C# source code
Note: if pressing on Debug.Log error while MonoDevelop is open, the text cursor will be in correct position
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website