Search Issue Tracker
After clicking on a Debug.Log statement output in the console text cursor does not show to corresponding line
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "new1"
2. Play the "scene" scene (which has C# script with a Debug.Log Statement)
3. Click on second Debug.Log in the Unity editor console, while MonoDevelop is still closed
4. Notice that it opens corresponding file in MonoDevelop but text cursor is not showing to the corresponding line in the C# source code
Note: if pressing on Debug.Log error while MonoDevelop is open, the text cursor will be in correct position
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player