Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
AdvancedDropdown opens an item without children when the item has the same id as its parent
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Select Bug > Reproduce in the Menu bar
3. Select "Group" under "Profiler Stats"
4. Select "Child"
5. Select Bug > Reproduce in the Menu bar
Expected result: AdvancedDropdown opens in "Group"
Actual result: AdvancedDropdown opens in empty "Child"
Reproducible with: 2019.4.33f1, 2020.3.23f1, 2021.2.4f1, 2022.1.0a16
Note: Commenting out line 35 of the EditorBug Script will produce the expected result
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2023.2] HDRP Asset Settings Helper throws a NullReferenceException
- [URP] SubmitRenderRequest with NativeRenderPass + Upscaling doesn't work
- “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” error appears when inserting a double character if using “SetValueWithoutNotify” on UI Toolkit’s TextField
- Particle System emission delays between particle generations when playing the simulation
- EditorUtility.DisplayDialog is not shown when Input.GetMouseButtonDown is called a second time