Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
AdvancedDropdown opens an item without children when the item has the same id as its parent
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Select Bug > Reproduce in the Menu bar
3. Select "Group" under "Profiler Stats"
4. Select "Child"
5. Select Bug > Reproduce in the Menu bar
Expected result: AdvancedDropdown opens in "Group"
Actual result: AdvancedDropdown opens in empty "Child"
Reproducible with: 2019.4.33f1, 2020.3.23f1, 2021.2.4f1, 2022.1.0a16
Note: Commenting out line 35 of the EditorBug Script will produce the expected result
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI] Color picker tool is stuck in the pixel sampling stage
- Unity 2019.4 opens the manual and scripting reference for 2020.3
- 'View documentation' doesn't open an offline documentation when the package is added from a local disk
- Public variable's value is unable to be changed when it's above a CustomPropertyDrawer field
- Description of the Surface Effector 2D "Use Contact Force" option contains a typo