Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Profiler Advanced Dropdown is 2-3 lines too short for no reason, requiring scrolling
1. Open user attached Project
2. Open Window/Analysis/Profiler and Window/Analysis/Profile Analyzer
3. Profile Editor for a couple of frames.
4. Pull data into Profile Analyzer
5. Click the Depth Slice menu dropdown
Expected result: The whole list is rendered in one block
Actual result: The list is truncated requiring scrolling to see the whole contents
Reproducible with: 2019.4.27f1, 2020.3.9f1, 2021.1.8f1, 2021.2.0a18
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI Builder] The border of VisualElement is not created when slicing a pixel art sprite
- [VFX Graph] Bounds padding not working
- Page is missing when looking up documentation for the Custom Function module when it is renamed
- "Shading Mode” isn't set to “Shaded” when pressing a shortcut set for the “Scene View -> Render Mode/Shaded"
- “+” and “-” buttons can't be pressed because the text field of the first array element is being focused in the Tile Palette window