Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Profiler Advanced Dropdown is 2-3 lines too short for no reason, requiring scrolling
1. Open user attached Project
2. Open Window/Analysis/Profiler and Window/Analysis/Profile Analyzer
3. Profile Editor for a couple of frames.
4. Pull data into Profile Analyzer
5. Click the Depth Slice menu dropdown
Expected result: The whole list is rendered in one block
Actual result: The list is truncated requiring scrolling to see the whole contents
Reproducible with: 2019.4.27f1, 2020.3.9f1, 2021.1.8f1, 2021.2.0a18
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform