Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.1x or higher
Found in [Package]
Addressables - Obsolete code used in AssetBundleProvider.cs
The file AssetBundleProvider.cs, provided as part of the Addressables package, uses obsolete code:
Library\PackageCache\email@example.com\Runtime\ResourceManager\ResourceProviders\AssetBundleProvider.cs(136,13): warning CS0618: 'UnityWebRequest.chunkedTransfer' is obsolete: 'HTTP/2 and many HTTP/1.1 servers don't support this; we recommend leaving it set to false (default).'
1. Open Unity
2. Open the attached project
3. Open Packages/com.unity.addressables/Runtime/ResourceManager/ResourceProviders/AssetBundleProvider.cs
4. Go to line 136
The code does not use any features marked as obsolete.
Obsolete code is used.
Tested on Windows.
Occurs on preview-1.1.0
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- On Script import/reimport MonoImporter does not generate consistent results due to updating Custom packages
- [Entities Graphics] Size of the Content Update generated folder increases when changes are made to the Scene
- In Play Mode, an extra Sync Call is made every frame when a GameObject has a Rigidbody 2D component
- Crash on block_remove when a scene is opened in a specific project
- The GameObject with a Hinge Joint Component does not return to the initial position when the Use Motor property is toggled off