Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[Addressables] IndexOutOfRangeException in ResourceManagerConfig.CreateArrayResult
1. Load the project
2. Open Scenes/Sample Scene
3. Press play
- The asset is loaded as type UnityEngine.Object containing both objects.
- IndexOutOfRangeException is thrown.
Reproducible with: 2019.4 - 1.8.5, 2020.1.6f1 - 1.13.1, 2020.2.0b2 - 1.15.1
The issue resides in this line of code: [https://forum.unity.com/threads/bug-indexoutofrangeexception-in-resourcemanagerconfig-createarrayresult.877195/#post-5787133]
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- IL2CPP Player crash on memset in VCRUNTIME140D when selecting UI GameObject
- [BiRP] GetScriptableCullingParameters() uses the wrong projection matrix when rendering two forward+ passes in XR
- Texture becomes lower quality when the texture is downloaded with script
- [tvOS] Multiple warnings in the Console when building for tvOS Platform on Intel Macbook
- [Android][Vulkan] Shader is rendered incorrectly in the Player when using Vulkan Graphics API