Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2018.2.X
[Addressables] ContentPipeline.BuildAssetBundles will corrupt ScriptableObjects built via a Class Library
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project
2. Observe that AddressableAssetsData has all non-null values
3. Run "BUILD/Build Bundles for Test". This generates Legacy Asset Bundles, manual ContentPipeline asset bundles, and Addressables
4. Set Addressables to "Fast Mode".
5. Play the scene
6. Observe that ScriptableObject data for DllClass and DllStruct (which are imported via a Class Library to the plugins folder) have default (non null!) data WHEN loaded from the ContentPipeline asset bundles. Fast Mode bypasses this, and thus, they load correctly
7. Set Addressables to "Packed Mode"
8. Play the scene
9. Observe that ScriptableObject data for DllClass and DllStruct (which are imported via a Class Library to the plugins folder) have default (non null!) data.
Expected result: ContentPipeline.BuildAssetBundles should not corrupt ScriptableObjects built via a Class Library
Reproduced on Adressable System version 0.1.2 - 0.0.18 with 2018.2.1f1 - 2018.2.0b1
Reproduced with Android and Windows platforms
Fixed in: 2018.3.0a8, 2018.2.3f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Semi transparent particles are incorrect in the game view
- [iOS] UI elements are invisible on iOS devices when using AdditionalUIRenderer
- Setting ArticulationBody.collisionDetectionMode at runtime via script to Discrete does not work if its being set from Continuous
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0